Whatsapp : How to Block

After some point of time one might feel to block someone on whatsapp. I also felt the same, I blocked few contacts on whatsapp, if at any point of time, if you also want to block someone on whatsapp, but you don’t know how to block them, don’ t worry read the below article, where I will tell you how I blocked some of my contacts on my whatsapp.

How to block someone on whatsapp without them knowing ?
Block a person on whatsapp

How to block someone on whatsapp without them knowing ?

First I opened my whatsapp app.

Then I went to the chat box of that person, whom I wanted to block.

After that I tapped on the three vertical dotted lines, which can be seen at the top of the right hand corner of the app.

Then I tapped on the more option.

After that I got the Block option, I tapped on it.

Then I got another dialog box, there also I needed to tap on block option (Final Step).

In this way, I have blocked several people on my whatsapp app. So I hope you might now know how to block some contacts on whatsapp.

I also unblocked few contacts, after blocking them, if at anytime you also feel to unblock someone, then check out this blog unblocking on Whatsapp

Watch on Youtube: How to Block Someone on Whatsapp



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url