Unblocking on Whatsapp

Sometimes it happens, when you inadvertently block someone on whatsapp, but now you want to unblock them. This thing also happened with me, I inadvertently blocked a person on whatsapp, and then I unblocked them. Here I will share my experience how I unblock a contact, which I blocked them by mistake.

How to unblock on whatsapp
How to Unblock on Whatsapp


How to unblock on whatsapp

First I went to whatsapp app.

Then I tapped on three vertical dotted lines, which can be seen at the top of the right hand corner.

After this I tapped on settings.

Then I got the option of Privacy, I tapped on it.

Then I scrolled down little bit to blocked contacts and tapped on it.

After this I tapped on the contact which I wanted to unblock.

Finally I tapped on unblock.

This way I unblocked contacts on whatsapp, if you follow the same process as I did, you can too unblock the people on whatsapp.

Related Post

How to block someone on whatsapp



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url