How to Remove or Change Whatsapp Message Reaction

Arjuna ( Fiction ) : Can I remove or change whatsapp message reaction on my whatsapp

Krishna ( Fiction ) : Yes, You Can !

Arjuna : As you explained last time on How to react to messages in Whatsapp. I followed your instruction and it worked. But, now I don’t want that reaction to be seen, I want to remove it, but I don’t know how to remove it. Can you help me on this.

Krishna : Yes I can help you on this. It is very easy to remove the emoji reaction once you use it. Let’s know step by step on

How to Remove or Change Message Reaction on Whatsapp.

Step No. 1 : Open you whatsapp app on your phone.

Step No. 2 : Tap on that chat message where you have used the emoji reaction.

Step No. 3 : Now tap on the emoji reaction.

Step No. 4 : After this you will get the option Tap to Remove, tap on it.

Conclusion

Krishna : In this way, you can remove or change the emoji’s which you have reacted on whatsapp message.

Arjuna : Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.

How to Remove Whatsapp Message Reaction

Must Read: How To Hide Last Seen On Whatsapp For One person



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url